You will receive everything needed to kickstart your website:
- A website that looks and works exactly as seen in the demo.
- Premium lead generation and email opt-in plugin, Convert Pro
- Premium forms plugin, Fluent Forms
- Ecommerce (only if demo website includes ecommerce)
- Tech support regarding the website we build you
- Access to WP tutorial videos by WP101
You will need the following in order to launch your website:
- A domain name
- A hosting account such as SiteGround or Bluehost. We offer amazing hosting for $10/month with no contract.
- Ecommerce if it is not included in the demo website. You can choose to add Checkout Sales Funnel functionality (CartFlows) that you can order during the checkout process.
You’ll also need to update the demo content with your own content.
During the checkout process you will have the option to enhance your website with add-ons, including:
- Web Hosting for $10/month. No contracts, no tricky pricing, and blazing fast.
- RafflePress for $9/month. The best WordPress giveaway plugin.
- Notification X for $9/month. The best notification marketing plugin.
- CartFlows for $19/month. The best checkout sales funnel plugin.
Possibly. It’s not a guaranteed yes because your website has likely changed from the point at which we delivered it to you.
Please contact us and we can discuss.
If you don’t have an online business idea, we recommend starting an Instant Authority Brand.
Instant Authority happens when a brand’s name alone establishes you as a subject-matter expert and builds immediate trust with the consumer. For example, our brand, The Website Guys, gives us instant authority in the field of website design. Most consumers immediately trust that we know our $h*t when it comes to websites because otherwise we couldn’t call ourselves The Website Guys. 😉
Here are a few other examples of 6 and 7-figure Instant Authority brands:
Absolutely not. You don’t need to know code at all since all updates are made using Elementor, a visual builder, or through the WordPress customizer.
Yes, a WordPress blog, the best in the business.
If after watching the tutorial videos you get stuck updating your site simply send us an email and we’ll help you out.
No, unfortunately. What you see in the demo is what you get. It’s built in a way that makes it simple for you to make updates with your own content.
As part of your purchase we provide access to WP101 tutorial videos. After watching these videos you’ll have a solid WordPress foundation.
The best way to learn Elementor is through this free tutorial.
No, our focus is on building templates for entrepreneurs.
Yes, all starter sites are built on WordPress, which has a reputation for great seo.
Absolutely. All sites are built to look great on all devices, including your tablet and mobile phone.